NF 200 Small Centrifuge
The NF 200 is an ideal centrifuge for small clinics, physicians’ practices and as a point-of-use instrument in larger laboratories. Blood samples, urine sedimentation and general sample preparation are catered for with the standard rotor and adaptors.
The clever airflow path keeps samples from increasing in temperature above required standards. Although compact, the NF 200 is robust with its epoxy-polyester powder coated steel body.
Precise control via microprocessor with a key board and large digital display makes the NF 200 the instrument of choice when wanting to process a small number of samples.
• Programmable microprocessor control system
• Digital displays for time, speed / RCF (xg)
• 1-99 minutes timer with hold position
• Epoxy-polyester powder coated steel chamber
• Pulse key for ensuring droplets are at the base of the tube
• Quiet, direct drive, brushless induction motor
• Motor over heating protection
• Ventilation system for minimum temperature increase in the chamber
• Lid interlock to protect the operator
• Delivered with 12x15 ml Angle rotor made of polypropylene
• Adaptors for 1.5/2 ml, 5 ml and 7 ml tubes